The Classic Collection - $1,900.00
I like to keep it simple! Instead of having multiple
packages filled with things you don’t want or need, I’ve put
together one basic and easy to understand package with an
A La Carte menu to best suit your needs.
- 8 hours of wedding coverage
- Minimum of 400 fully edited images from your day
- Online gallery of your images with high resolution
digital files in which you can download to your computer
for your own personal use.
- In person pre-wedding consultation
- Lite Engagement session $250
- 2nd shooter $250
- Extra hours- $150 per hour
- Signature Wedding Album - $500
- Premium Canvas Gallery Wraps- Contact me for price.
Prices vary based on size.
* Classic Collection can be customized to fit your budget. Please contact me to discuss how we can make your dream wedding a reality!
* $500 deposit due at time of booking.
Mini Session - $150
Mini sessions are 20-30 minutes in length and include one location. This session comes with 5 high resolution digital images in a gallery that can be downloaded to your computer for your own personal use.
Lite Session - $300
The Lite session lasts up to an hour. Unlimited outfit changes and up to 2 locations. This session includes 15 high resolution digital images in a gallery that can be downloaded to your computer for your own personal use.
Luxe Session - $500
The Luxe session consists of up to 2.5 hours in shooting time. Outfit changes and locations are unlimited. This session includes 30 high resolution digital images in a gallery that can be downloaded to your computer for your own personal use. This is the ideal session if you would like studio and outdoor images.
Custom Senior Book (Available only with Luxe Session) - $100
*All sessions will come with a proof gallery in which you choose the images you would like me to edit and deliver.
** Senior and Portrait sessions are scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays. I understand that in some cases a weekend session is the only option. For a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, there will be an extra $50 fee.